UMA Heating Ski Gloves - Innovative Solution Keeping Hands Warm for long time, with unique waterproof heating system, cannot be found anywhere else in the market.
LED button on 3.7V battery to control the temperature with 3 settings - high, medium, low.
Heating gloves has been specially designed to be practical, stylish, durable, super soft feel and comfortable,
makes this heating ski gloves ideal for cold, winter outdoors activities.
Our patented nano meter metallic fiber heating elements embedded inside the fabric, create a machine washable heating gloves.
it's durable to last many washes, stretching or friction, yet has superior softness and flexibility to keep it cozy to wear.
Non-slit PVC fabric on palm to help people easy to work or play when wearing gloves.
UMA Battery Heating Gloves -
Fit all kinds outdoors activities, accessible to everyone!
● The innovated heating gloves with heating elements on 5 fingers and hand back to keep hands warm and to avoid to be frozen or frostbitten in frigid winter. It is suitable for outdoor activities under frosty climate.
● The super-soft heating element is made of adjacent nanometer metallic fiber with membrane, it is washable, bendable and durable.
● DC and uniform heat produces no EM radiation. The heating elements are CE/FCC certificated and RoHS compliant.
● Temperature control LED button on battery with High,Medium and Low 3 settings.
● Lithium battery works efficiently for long time. It can be charged without battery memory effects and is rechargeable for over 500 times. It is environment friendly.
● Heating gloves designed with five layers - water repellent fabric shell, waterproof breathable film, soft and efficient heaters and Fleece lining
● Function and Comfortable designs:
Water repellent shell fabric to avoid getting wet for outdoors uses.
PVC palm to make hand feel easier to hold things.
Colors cuttings combination as decoration.
Water resistant film inside of gloves to against water and cold wind.
Insulation fill inside of gloves to keep warm and spread the heat.
● Zipper Pocket to keep battery not drop out.
● Plastic cover for heater plug before washing to protect the plug from damaged.
● Customized Logo or prints acceptable.
● Packed with carrying bag or color box.
● UTILIZING THE PATENTED INNOVATIONS IN HIGH HEAT TECHNOLOGY
● WATER PROOF INTERNAL HEATING SYSTEMS, MACHINE WASHABLE.
● DURABLE HEATING ELEMENTS ARE SOFT, BENDABLE AND COMFORTABLE TO WEAR.
● PVC FABRIC ON PALM TO BE RUGGED HELPS TO EASIER PLAY AND WORK
● RECHARGEABLE PORTABLE LI-ION BATTERY WITH SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE
● BATTERY WITH LED BUTTON TEMPERATURE SETTINGS - HIGH / MEDIUM / LOW.
● CE,UL,ROHS,ErP,FCC,EMC,LVD,MSDS,UN38.3 CERTIFICATED.
● THE HIGHEST TEMPERATURE TO 80.C/175.F
● THE LONGEST DURATION TO 6 HOURS
● IDEAL FOR ALL COLD WEATHER ACTIVITIES – WORKS & PLAYS.DEDICATED HELPING PEOPLE STAY ACTIVE ALL WINTER ROUND
Polyester dobby with water repellent
Polyester Polar fleece lining
3M 40C Thinsulate Insulation
Nanometer Metallic Fiber Heating element
Spec:DC 3.7V 3W
5 fingers heating systems
3.7V 2200mAh or 2600mAh Lithium Ion Battery.
Dimension: 70mm x 29mm x 23mm, weight : 60g
3 settings (High / Medium/ Low) temperature controller by LED indicator.
UN38.3, MSDS certificated and Transportation approved by Sea & by Air
Input：AC100V~240V 50/60 Hz
Output：DC 4.2V 1.2A
CE, UL approvedElectrical Specification:
Led light to show the battery status, Red - charging. Green - full charge
CE, UL approved.
5 LAYERS STRUCTURE:
Layer A. Shell Fabric：Shell fabric is water repellent.
Waterproof and breathable film inside to against water.
3M C40 thinsulate insulation layer is to maintain and spread the warmth.
A1. Outer fabric, Polyester Dobby water repellent
A2. Breathable & Waterproof liner gloves
A3. 3M C40 thinsulate insulation fill
Layer B. Nano Alloy Fiber Heating Element：To create the heat in a short time.
Layer C. Polar fleece lining：To keep warm
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.