Eco-friendly R-PET & Natural Jute Woven Fabric,
Green R-PET & Natural J Fabric code: 1B BH 143-21
ute Woven Fabric,
R-PET & Natural Jute Woven Fabric.
fABRIC CODE: 1B BH143-21
50%R-PET 50%Jute yarn dyed woven fabric PU coating finish .
Width/weight: 400 grams/yard*58".
The woven fabric is made from 50%R-PET (recycled PET) 50%Jute (Eco-friendly Natural Jute with 4lbs Biodegradable Fiber).
Jute fibre is 100% bio-degradable and recyclable and thus environmentally friendly.
Recycled PET is a desired secondary resource.
How is it recycled?
Plastics are sorted, shredded, washed, melted & pelletized.
What are the benefits to recycling plastic bottles?
1) Conservation of Oil.
2) Reduction of Greenhouse Gas emissions.
3) Saving of landfill space.
4) Conservation of Energy.
5) Benefits of Reuse.
Jute is known as the 'golden fiber'.
Jute is not only a major textile fiber, but is also a raw material for nontraditional and value-added products helping in environment protection and maintaining ecological balance.
1) Jute fiber is 100% bio-degradable and recyclable and thus environmentally friendly.
2) Jute has low pesticide and fertilizer needs.
3) It is a natural fiber with golden and silky shine and hence called The Golden Fiber.
4) It is the cheapest vegetable fiber procured from the bast or skin of the plant's stem.
5) It is the second most important vegetable fiber after cotton, in terms of usage, global consumption, production, and availability.
6) It has high tensile strength, low extensibility, and ensures better breathability of fabric.
This R-PET+ Jute woven fabric has a wonderful texture and durability.
This fabric has a multitude of uses including bags, storage boxes, rug making, art, notice boards.
This woven fabric can also be made into curtains and chair coverings.
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.